Saturday, September 12, 2015

Special Money Back Offer from Adagio Tea - Attention All Tea Drinkers



If you're a daily tea drinker like me, you like to try new flavors and varieties of tea on a regular basis. I like to vary my routine and tend to switch back and forth between teabags and loose tea. My obsession goes back several generations in my family as does our habit of collecting teapots. 

Right now there is a special money back deal from Adagio Tea that can't be beat.  When you link your payment credit card to this special offer, you will receive $5 back on your statement when you spend $10 on their website.

It's a great way to save while you stock up on some yummy teas and tea sets. I'm excited about the ingenuiTEA set with teapot and samples along with the Tea of the Month Club. I think it will make a lovely gift for my fellow tea lovers, and myself. 
Click HERE to take advantage of this special deal and then enjoy some of their other great offers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments. Please let us know what you think and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Happy Savings!