Sunday, July 19, 2015

Amazon Books of the Week 071915

Free Summer Reading - Courtesy of Amazon and Kindle

At first I was quite resistant to the idea of reading on a Kindle, Nook or whatever wasn't a REAL book. As an avid bookworm my entire life, I embrace the look and feel of the cover, the smell of the book and the sense of accomplishment at turning that last page.

Well, now that we're living a more frugal, "streamlined" and less-cluttered lifestyle, my overflowing bookcases are a thing of the past. I have discovered Amazon Prime's FREE Kindle borrowing feature. (Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial)  I am LOVING the idea of having 100s if not 1000s of books at my fingertips - any time day or night! My own limitless library..

  The Kindle Voyage is one of my favorite things to curl up with now...sorry Hubby..

And just in case you'd rather use some of the electronics you already own, the FREE Kindle Reading App will allow you to buy books once (or get them for free!!!) and then read these books on ANY or ALL of your devices!



Here are just a few books that are FREE for the downloading right now.







**Keep in mind that these are FREE at the time I am posting this. Prices can change at any time so be sure to verify what you're paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments. Please let us know what you think and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Happy Savings!