Monday, July 6, 2015

Calling All Cat Lovers....


There is a great Purina Pro Plan coupon available right now HERE that you can work into quite a savings deal, if not an actual money maker after a mail-in-rebate!


Our local Petco has this priced at $14.99. I have a free PALS rewards card** so that automatically took $1.50 off of that price. 

My printed coupon took another $10.00 off of the total, leaving me with a whopping $4.69 out of pocket after our exorbitant California taxes were added in.

The exciting part of this transaction is that there was a peelie attached to the tub for a Full Rebate Trial Offer! I just have to mail in the receipt with my purchase price circled, a 3x5 card with my pertinent details and the peelie. 

If all goes according to plan, in about 6-8 weeks I will receive a check for the full purchase price of $14.99. Since I only spent $4.69 after my coupon and PALS discount, this will mean that my deal was a money maker of $10.39!!!

SCENARIO

Buy 1 15# pail of Purina Pro Plan Perform cat litter at $14.99
Receive PALS rewards discount $1.50
Use $10.00 printable coupon

Pay $4.69 oop

Remit MIR for $14.99

Very cool. This isn't a deal that will last long. The expiration date on my printed coupons is 7/12/15. So it is definitely a short timer.

**(I HIGHLY recommend joining rewards programs at stores you frequently shop. It really pays off with discounts, coupons and special member only deals. In fact, I am going back tomorrow with a $5.00 off any bag of cat or dog food STORE coupon that printed on the bottom of my receipt. I will pair it with the second Pro Plan MANUFACTURER'S coupon that I printed out and get some cat food. By stacking these two coupons - I will be able to get my bag of cat food for FREE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments. Please let us know what you think and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Happy Savings!