Saturday, October 17, 2015

Cell Phone Portable External Battery Charger - Hot Deal TODAY - 70% OFF

One of Amazon's Deals of the Day is something that I have been watching for a while now. I am a review reader (and review maker) and this unit has been rated almost 5 stars across the board.



Like I said, I've had my eye on these for a while, but couldn't justify paying $50! Right now they are marked down by 70% - yes, 70%! That makes them a steal at $14.90. Plus I am a Prime member so they'll ship for FREE. Score!! I love that they come in pink as well as black or white. I will be getting a few of for stocking stuffers! (I shop for Christmas all year long and every family member has a stocking to find goodies for.)

ZILU External Battery Pack for Portable Charger for Smartphones and Tablets


  • High capacity of 4400mAh. Can give iPhone 6 plus a full charge, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5S one and half full charge and one full charge to a Galaxy S5 or one full charge to most other phones.
  • Ultra-Compact, very easy to carry in pocket or bag.
  • Texas Instrument Battery Management IC. Nine levels of protection. Up to 93% energy conversion rate. Low heat generation.
  • Top grade class A 18650 battery cells inside. Strong emphasis on safety through the "UL 1624"certification, the most rigorous safety test in the industry. Free of safety concerns
  • ZiLu Smart Battery Pack is compatible with iPhone 6 plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini (Lightning Adapter Not Included) and other Devices


In case you don't already have Amazon Prime, you can try it for FREE for 30 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments. Please let us know what you think and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Happy Savings!